by Tatanisha Wooley
Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
Total Time: 1 hr 5 min Prep: 5 min Yield:1 serving
• 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1/2 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon peanut butter
• 1 scoop low-sugar vanilla protein powder
• 1 large banana, sliced and frozen
Combine the almond milk, yogurt, peanut butter, protein powder and banana in a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Orange and Banana Smoothie
Total Time: 5 min Prep:5 min Yield: 3 servings
• 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice (4 oranges)
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
• 1 cup strawberries, tops removed, and cut in 1/2
• 1 to 1 1/2 ripe bananas
Combine the orange juice, lime juice, strawberries, and banana in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate until cold.